- An Adult Dating a Minor - ExpertLaw
- Relationships - Teen Health FX
- Ohio Age of Consent Laws - Ohio Alliance to End Sexual
- Texas Juvenile Law Questions & Answers Justia Ask a
DATING SCHOTT JACKETS
An Adult Dating a Minor - ExpertLaw
The age of consent in other states ranges from ages 14 to 18.
Relationships - Teen Health FX
Some states base the penalty for violations on the age of the offender, with older offenders receiving harsher penalties.
Ohio Age of Consent Laws - Ohio Alliance to End Sexual
For example, California, Maryland, Missouri, Nevada, and New York reserve their harshest statutory rape penalty for offenders who are age 21 or older.Sexual battery to sexually penetrate a child (1) at least age 14 but under age 16 if the actor is at least 36 months older than the child or (2) under age 14 if the actor is at least 24 months older than the child.
Texas Juvenile Law Questions & Answers Justia Ask a
(1) If the minor is under age 15, five years in prison; (2) if the offender is at least age 18 or is tried as an adult and the minor was age 12 or younger, life in prison and the offender is inelible for release until serving 35 years; (3) if the offender is at least 18 or tried as an adult and the victim is age 12, 13, or 14, the presumptive sentence is 20 years; or (4) if the minor is at least age 15, it is punishable by one year in prison Sexual assault to knowingly inflicts sexual intrusion or sexual penetration on a victim (1) under age 15 if the actor is at least four years older or (2) at least 15 years old but less than 17 years old and the actor is at least 10 years older.
Law against minors dating adults:
Rating: 100 / 100
Overall: 98 Rates